Integrations, Partnerships, APIs and Memberships
UDP is committed to providing solutions that integrate with the platforms used by its customers and developing APIs that streamline operations. We are also proud supporters of associations throughout the country that represent the interests of our customers. Call us today to learn more.
- Innovative communications service providers rely on Calix to help them master and monetize the complex infrastructure between their subscribers and the cloud.
- Mapcom believes in prioritizing plant, people, and processes. From managing plant, to connecting people, to streamlining processes, Mapcom is there every step of the way.
- NeoNova provides world class network, help desk and subscriber services to enable providers to focus on what they do best – delighting their customers and bridging the digital divide.
- 7Sigma builds software and delivers advanced carrier domain expertise to help generate revenue, reduce technology costs, and enable a better subscriber experience..
- Adtran is a leading global provider of networking and communications equipment. Its products enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures.
- Google's mobile operating sysgtem. Android is based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open source software, and is designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices.
- The App Store is a digital distribution platform, developed and maintained by Apple for mobile apps on its iOS operating system. The store allows users to browse and download apps developed with Apple's iOS software development kit.
- Autodesk is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.
- The world’s fastest-growing companies rely on Datto to protect their business continuity, ensure ongoing networking, provide a single source of truth for IT business management, and secure file collaboration and backup.
- Engineering and consulting services for rural telecom service providers.
- The Iowa Communications Alliance represents more than 130 community-based telecommunications providers who offer broadband, telephone and digital television service to rural Iowans.
- ISPN provides high-tech outsourced services to companies that market Internet and Video offerings.
- Metaswitch develops commercial and open-source software solutions that are constructively disrupting the way that service providers build, scale, innovate and account for communication services.
- NYSTA represents New York's Telecommunications Industry along with the equipment and service companies that assist them.
- OTA represents Oklahoma's Telecommunications Industry.
- ProfitStars is a leading software, solution, and technology innovator.
- Ribbon Communications delivers market-leading software solutions that secure and power many of the world’s leading service provider and enterprise communications environments.
- ServiceNow makes work, work better for people. Transform old, manual ways of working into modern digital workflows, so employees and customers get what they need, when they need it—fast, simple, easy.
- With Workfront, teams receive requests in a standard format, and managers can easily prioritize incoming projects, make proper assignments, and get real-time updates on progress— all without ever leaving Workfront’s customizable project management solution.
- Salesforce is the world’s leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform. Our cloud-based, CRM applications for sales, service, marketing, and more don’t require IT experts to set up or manage — simply log in and start connecting to customers in a whole new way.
- Compliance Solutions exists to help you ensure your business is operating in accordance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
- Authorize.Net helps makes it simple to accept electronic and credit card payments in person, online or over the phone. Get solutions that go to work for your business and let you focus on what you love best.
- We're a team of tax experts and technologists behind one solution for your business.
- The mission of the Telecommunications Association of the Southeast is to promote and represent the telecommunications industry by providing services, support and value for its diverse group of members and their customers through a forum that encourages the sharing of resources, ideas and information.
- Legacy systems can be very unfriendly for users. Data becomes trapped and unusable. Sharing data from those systems in real-time with other systems is often nearly impossible. Adding ProcessMaker on top of legacy systems can dramatically improve the way people work and generate much greater value from the same data.
- NTCA–The Rural Broadband Association is the premier association representing nearly 850 independent, community-based telecommunications companies that are leading innovation in rural and small-town America.
- TSTCI is a statewide association representing telephone cooperatives and other rural independent telephone exchanges in Texas. TSTCI's mission is to represent and serve the interests of the Texas rural independent telecommunications providers and their customers.
- The Texas Telephone Association represents telecommunications companies that are driving economic development and innovation to benefit consumers, business, schools and hospitals across Texas. With voice, data, high-speed Internet and other telecommunications services, the Texas telecommunications industry keeps millions of Texas consumers and businesses connected.